A step-by-step guide for VAs on how to create and distribute a press release using Cloud Signals
This guide will teach you the process of creating and distributing a press release using Cloud signals.
Cloud Signals is a proprietary Web Presence Platform and Online Signal Generation Engine developed exclusively for Digital Marketing Agencies and their clients.
In essence, it allows us to establish media rooms as a base for organizing articles that gain extra citations through a quasi-paid distribution network. This approach boosts local rankings, even if it doesn’t directly reflect in SEO tools.
By the time you finish reading this guide, you will be well on your way to creating your first press release.
Information that you will need:
- Content/Topic for the press release to work on.
- Additional instructions, if any. Don’t be afraid to ask.
Tools that you will need:
- A Cloud signals account.
- AI content-generating tools, such as ChatGPT.
Before you begin, make sure to :
- Create a new entity if you haven’t created one yet.
- Obtain edit access to the client’s DNS Manager for Branded Media Room.
- Obtain edit access to their website to add a Media Room page for Branded Integration Media Room.
- Create media rooms.
- Write an article about pillar content (long-form video).
Process checklist for publishing a Press Release on Cloud Signals
- Create a new press release using the ‘Create From Scratch’ option under “Content” in Cloud Signals(CS) and repurpose the article for PR.
- Follow the step-by-step process within Cloud Signals for PR creation.
- Perform a self-review and save the PR as a draft for client/peer/supervisor review.
- The supervisor QA's the PR and requests revisions, if any.
- The supervisor publishes the PR; the PR writer should never publish a PR.
- Inform the client once it is published.
Create a new press release
Create a new press release using the ‘Create From Scratch’ option under “Content” in Cloud Signals(CS) and repurpose the article for PR.
Follow the step-by-step procedure within CS for PR creation.
Perform self-review and save it as a draft for client/peer/supervisor review. The supervisor QAs the PR and requests revisions if any. The supervisor publishes the PR. Please remember that the PR writer should never publish a PR.
Inform the client once it is published.