Join our Team of Elite, Awesome
Over the past 5 years, we’ve hired multiple virtual assistants who have become long-term team players for YourContentFactory and assisted our partners in getting high quality virtual assistants following our proven hiring process.
Ready to Grow with Us and Learn our Process?
If you’re interested in becoming our Virtual Assistant, there are a few things you can do to get started:
1. Conduct some research to find out what the job of a virtual assistant entails. The more familiar you are with the job, the better prepared you’ll be when it comes time to apply for jobs.
2. Make a list of your skills and experience. What skills do you have that can be applied to the job of a Virtual Assistant? What work or school experiences have prepared you for this career path? Make a list of these items and use them.
When you’ve identified your type of role, use your skills and experience to highlight why you’re the best candidate for the position. The more prepared you are for the job, the better your chances of landing the job!
1. Video Editor
- Takes raw videos and uploads to YouTube library and Content Library.
- Chops them up, edits them, and adds captions and effects.
- Uploads to Facebook as drafts.
What You Do:
Video Editing is one of the crucial roles in the team as we encourage our clients to make one-minute videos for a dollar a day. As a video editor, your main responsibility is to make sure that the videos are edited based on the standard that the company holds, may it be promo videos, one-minute videos, speaker reels, tutorials, and teasers. Imagination, creativity, and attention to detail are essential skills that a video editor must have in order to generate the best possible video output. From placing video hooks to placing lower-thirds to proper color grading to sequencing the clips to mixing in the perfect music bed to enhancing the vocal narration to placing catchy titles, these are some of the main things needed to be considered in the editing process.
2. Operations Specialist
- Onboard new clients and specialists.
- Handles packages and billing via Infusionsoft.
- Follow up on dropped items.
- Schedule meetings, including reminders.
- Update Operations Process
What are the responsibilities of the Operations team?
- Client Based Operations
- Internal Operations
- Daily Tasks
Customer/Client/Project Onboarding Process
- Basecamp Project Set-Up
- GCT Assessment #GCT
- Access Checklist #ACL
- RACI – Project Management
- BlitzNation Membership On-Boarding
- Scheduling of Meetings/Power Hours
- Academy Course Automation
- On-boarding Specialists/VA's
- De-boarding Specialists/VA's
- Task Follow-Ups
- Community Management
- Workshop Fulfillments
- Conference Fulfillments
- Hiring Specialists/VA's
- Automated and Manual Processes, and Systems Maintenance
- Infusionsoft Tasks
- Responding to leads, customers, specialists, VA's, partners, anyone who emails Operations.
- Qualifying Clients
- Team Roster Updates
- Project Tracker Updates
- Internal Guide Updates
- TimeCamp Follow-Ups
- Guides/Courses Updates (QA, nudges, fixes, etc)
- Managing Public Figure Pages
What You Do:
Operations play a critical part in any business since it handles the successful delivery of products and services. Part of what you will do is to make sure that we are able to deliver the services to our clients - this includes responding to client inquiries, providing support on client projects, and light project management in the course and guide production. You will work and support our onshore team to make sure that our clients get the best service or product that we can offer.
- Maintain guide iterations, working with full-time employees.
- Update master asset tracker and list of Infusionsoft landing pages.
- Create client-specific versions, including infographics.
What You Do: Your main responsibility is for the creative execution of cross-categorical projects and overseeing the quality and visual integrity standards of YourContentFactory. Our design team can also be called “the visual storytellers” because we bring data to life through graphics and data visualization, as well as designing key elements for presentations and express/premium guides and packages.
6. Web Developer
- Create Landing Pages using WordPress, ClickFunnels, etc.
- Integrate Learndash, Infusionsoft, LeadPages, our custom dashboard, and some other components.
- At least have experience with HTML and CSS.
7. Process Development
- Tune team guides/courses, looking at the execution and turning them into checklists.
- Watch over the "pay per task" model currently rolled out to help audit task completion,
- Troubleshoot where there are problems (largely in the process),
- Suggest improvements to how we qualify and train people.
- Test the software that manages the system.