Are you the type of person who goes the extra mile to make someone smile (even if you don't know them)?
What Does an Account Manager Do?
The main role of the Account Manager is to make sure we’re delivering for the client– which means moving things along to drive actual performance (stats) and perceived performance (client happiness).
Thus, the Account Manager is the A (accountable) in #RACI— problem-solving, communicating, and following up, as necessary.
As an Account Manager, your job is to make sure that your team members complete the tasks for your clients in the Basecamp Project Queues.
It’s a common misconception that an Account Manager or outsourced team is only necessary once a business has grown to 10-15 clients, but the fact is, when an agency reaches 15 clients, it becomes very difficult to manage client services and other operations. A reliable Account Manager is necessary in order to scale and grow!
What Does a Good Account Manager Look Like?
Good Account Managers are people who don’t have to be told what the client wants because they already know, and that’s why they’re so valuable. The best ones know how to balance their own needs with the needs of the client and know what makes a project successful.
The ideal candidate is able to identify the needs of both new and current customers to help them achieve success. This will be done by developing an appropriate level of communication with clients and internal team members to better understand and mitigate any issues the customers may face.
- Work cross-functionally to communicate with all stakeholders responsible for the customer's success via Zoom, Basecamp, and other channels.
- Willing to be a pro-level digital marketer by getting certified in our Digital Marketing Program.
- Keeps up-to-date on what's happening in the industry, has an insatiable curiosity, and is performance-oriented.
- Pays close attention to details. Include "Rabbit" in the title of your email application to show that you can follow directions and send it to email@example.com.
- Manage all reporting about the health of customer accounts and help optimize campaigns.
- Previous account management experience.
- High English proficiency (perfect grammar)
- Articulate and well-accustomed to a client-facing role.
- Able to interpret client data on Google, Facebook, and other channels.
- Familiar with a range of agency tools, which cover GoHighLevel, Vendasta, Basecamp, SEMrush, and others. If you don't know any of these, we can teach you.
- Eager to become a PRO in digital marketing.
- Willing to work full-time
Please Watch: A Master Class in Digital Marketing with Dennis Yu and Jason Pantana
Are you ready? Great! Go through the required training below.
Frequently Asked Questions:
I looked at all the requirements and passed with flying colors. I'm also ok with the setup. How do I apply?
- Watch the video on this page.
- Click the button below.
- Compose a mind-blowing proposal.
- Demonstrate that you know what we're about and what we do in your message (do your research).
- Include links to examples (proof) of previous work that you've done related to this role.
- Include references that we can contact to get feedback.
- Indicate if you're coming in full-time or part-time.