Digital Marketing Training System
You’re in the right place to learn and earn. Move as fast as your desire and work ethic can carry you.
Get certified as a specialist so you can:
- Grow your skills, and get promoted.
- Track project status, time, and earnings.
- Get assistance and mentorship along the way.
If you qualify, the on-the-job training is free, and we even pay you. Work on real client projects, not academic exercises.
As you advance, you’ll be qualified to work on your favorite sports team, product, or retailer. It can be the local car dealership, your favorite non-profit, or a band you like.
Do you know of any other agency that lets you choose to work with the companies you know and love?
Passion = expertise = success.
We believe that matching your passion to clients drives success for everyone.
How do you find your passion?
Choose one or more of the following options:
- Earn extra income
- Become a pro at digital marketing
- Learn skills necessary to start my own business someday
- Be on the cutting edge in online marketing
- Travel to events/clients around the world
- Build my résumé
Where will your career take you?
Getting Qualified as a Level 1 Specialist
This is the path you will take to become a Level 1 specialist.
There is no single route to take. There are three different areas you can specialize in to become certified.
You will eventually need to understand all three strategy components:
Choose an Initial Specialization
Base Pay for Each Level
The 6 Phases of Entrepreneurship
No matter your specialization or the types of companies you work with, you will learn business skills in this 6 phase progression.
Each of these six phases directly supports the six phases that the businesses, your clients, are going through. That way, you’re creating value for them as you’re completing the learning exercises.
Courses: Tuition is waived for qualified students. Everyone else must pay, typically $189, per course.
Quizzes: Finish each course and test your knowledge by completing the course quizzes.
Certificates: Earn certificates and badges for completing achievements, completing courses, and doing well on quizzes.
- Every specialist starts as a contractor (1099)
- Every specialist starts on a one-month probationary basis. This policy gives both specialists and managers the opportunity to assess suitability within the company.
- During the month-long test period, specialists are allowed to clock one (1) hour of training per day.
- There will be no direct contact with clients until a specialist reaches Level 4 (Levels 1-3 are basic training).
- Loyalty Bonuses to be determined.
- All specialists receive Basecamp access from the start of employment with limited access to projects.
- No Basecamp admin-level access is given until the specialist reaches Level 5 and after he/she has passed the one-month probationary period.
- No BlitzMetrics email address is provided until the specialist has signed the NDA and 1099.
- Infusionsoft access will not be provided until the specialist passes the Keap Basics Course Evaluations.
- All specialists will be evaluated by their manager after completing the one-month probationary period.
- All specialists will be evaluated quarterly thereafter.
- Before a hiring decision is made, prospective specialists must be interviewed by two managers.
- Hires must be approved by the Hiring Committee (a 3-member committee).
- New management hires must start at either Level 4 or 9.
- All prospective management hires must be willing to test their knowledge and capabilities by providing one free affinity grid before going through the interview process.
- All prospective Level 9+ hires must be willing to shadow a manager for a two-week period to get to know the process and the company before starting their one-month probationary period.
- Weekly management status updates (usually a management conference call) are mandatory for specialists Level 4 and up.
- Promotions are only awarded after a passing evaluation (per the evaluation schedule).
- Promotions must be approved by the manager and HR.
- All specialists must report hours daily. Hours not reported cannot be paid.
- Hours must be reported in TimeCamp under specific projects.
- To-do’s/tasks are limited to 3 hrs. If a to-do/task takes longer, it must be broken down into smaller tasks.
- Hours not posted under the corresponding project will be rejected.
- All reported hours are submitted for approval to Management before they are able to be paid.
- All expenses must be approved by management.
- No expenses will be paid that are not backed up with proper corresponding documentation (receipts).
- Dismissals will be passed through the Hiring Committee. Once dismissed, a specialist can be re-hired only via the standard hiring process through which all new hires go.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dennis Yu: The Genius Behind BlitzMetrics
Dennis Yu is co-author of the #1 best-selling book on Amazon in social media, The Definitive Guide to TikTok Ads. He has spent a billion dollars on Facebook ads across his agencies and agencies he advises. Mr. Yu is the "million jobs" guy-- on a mission to create one million jobs via hands-on social media training, partnering with universities and professional organizations.
You can find him quoted in major publications and on television such as CNN, the Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, NPR, and LA Times. Clients have included Nike, Red Bull, the Golden State Warriors, Ashley Furniture, Quiznos-- down to local service businesses like real estate agents and dentists. He's spoken at over 750 conferences in 20 countries, having flown over 6 million miles in the last 30 years to train up young adults and business owners. He speaks for free as long as the organization believes in the job-creation mission and covers business class travel.
You can find him hiking tall mountains, eating chicken wings, and taking Kaqun oxygen baths-- likely in a city near you.