This guide will teach you the process of creating a client in Signal Genesys and the five pre-requisites for a smooth and efficient setup.
To ensure efficient and accurate input of client information, ensure that the following are in hand prior to commencing the set-up task:
- Have all the company information, GMB profile (if available), and the logo;
- Admin credentials for the WordPress website;
- Admin credentials for their social media accounts;
- Manager access to Google listing, and
- DNS admin access.
- Log in to Signal Genesys account. (Email firstname.lastname@example.org for getting access).
- Click on the ‘Entities’ button.
- This will open up a screen listing out existing clients, and where new client details can be added. Click on the ‘Add Entity’ button to add a new client:
- Enter all the information in this screen. Ensure the details are aligned with the client’s GMB profile.
- Within the same screen, scroll down and enter links to the client’s social media accounts and also additional information.
- Add the company logo and a brief description of the client and click Save at the bottom of the screen.
- Here’s an example of a completed form:
Once the client has been set up, the next process is to set up the Media Room.