Here are some things to keep in mind when creating and submitting your invoice:
- Do not keep the timer running during the creation process. The activity is not billable.
- Do not create your invoice during a pay period.
- Pay attention to the period covered and the invoice submission deadline.
- Always follow the invoice format (sample).
- We only pay through PayPal. Create an account if you don't have one.
- Check the entries ensuring that no task exceeds 3 hours and that there are no empty timestamps. Sometimes, VAs forget to turn off the timer resulting in empty timestamps (no task done).
- You can only bill time spent on tasks officially assigned to you.
- Add the TimeCamp report to your invoice (as additional pages).
Sending the invoice
- Submit your invoice in PDF format. There is an option in Google Docs to save as such.
- Send your invoice to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do not send your invoice more than once.
If there is an issue with your invoice, you will receive feedback within the day. You will rarely need to send a follow-up, but if your payment does not arrive within the given period, you may send a follow-up to email@example.com.