Campaign Launch Checklist
The Checklist of Checklists To Ensure Successful Campaigns
If you've been struggling to drive sales in your business, this program is the answer to your problem because the Social Amplification Engine can help you troubleshoot whatever is not working in your funnel.
The Campaign Launch Checklist lists the critical tasks to execute to ensure success. It is a checklist of the Social Amplification Engine (SAE) checklists, which eventually leads to the 5th phase, Amplification. Do not attempt to skip any of the steps. Every item in the Campaign Launch Checklist is important.
We want to see you succeed. To achieve that, you need to understand the essential ingredients we need to succeed together. This program is not a "get-rich-quick" implementation. If that is what you're after, you're in the wrong program.
Good luck! Let's succeed together.
These are all critical prerequisites to ensure a successful campaign.
The Social Amplification Engine (SAE)
The Social Amplification Engine follows a proven process to increase your visibility, grow your awareness, supercharge engagement, drive leads, and end-conversion goals. Go beyond just a single channel to take advantage of cross-channel marketing.
Social media advertising is less about advertising and more about paid word-of-mouth. It relies upon the Content Marketing Engine to generate and collect authority. Relevancy is the intersection of Content and Targeting, whether Google Quality Score or Facebook Relevance Score.
The chaining of messaging is called Sequencing, also known as Marketing Automation in the email space, and People-Based Marketing by Facebook. Social strategy is the unique intersection of Goals, Content, and Targeting. They are channel and tool independent. Conversely, social media tactics change constantly can be delegated, and are repeatable. They are channel and tool-dependent, driven by checklists.
Social Amplification Engine Checklist
- Create your Facebook Ads account using Business Manager.
- Create your Google Ads account and tie it to the Google My Client Center (MCC).
- Create your Google Analytics account.
- Create your Google Tag Manager (GTM) account.
- Publish your GTM container and tags to the website.
- Facebook instant articles.
- Google AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages).
- 2. Goals
- Define your mission (start with WHY) and identify desired outcome and customer segments.
- Identify your primary goal(s) in the next 90 days.
- Determine your target Cost per Acquisition (CPA) or Return On Ad Spend (ROAS).
- Determine your ad budget relative to your campaign goals (optimizing for clicks, page likes, form submissions, etc.).
- Choose one key metric for each funnel stage: Awareness, Consideration, and Conversion (#ACC).
- Develop your brand via the six phases of the Personal Branding Course.
- 3. Content
- Assemble a list of third-party endorsements, especially positive mentions from high-authority sites.
- Create a 3-minute “WHY” video.
- Set up a Content Library.
- Map out one-minute videos.
- Create promotional content to drive conversions.
- Determine your one question.
- Gather content by stage of the #ACC funnel, addressing a key objection for each persona.
- 4. Targeting
- Import your customers and lead emails into Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Google as custom audiences.
- Build targets on Facebook and Twitter - direct interests, closest competitors, common interests your customers share, industry influencers your customers and competitors follow, and people working in media.
- Create 1% lookalike audience for each major landing page, thank you page, and email list.
- Amplify a video and create video remarketing audiences.
- Create 1, 30, and 180-day audiences (Website Custom Audiences), site-wide, for each major landing page and thank you page.
- 5. Amplification
- Boost top 3 to 5 Facebook posts to at least one saved audience per persona.
- Boost optimization: 4 Stages.
- Set up remarketing ads for 1-day landing page abandoners on Google Ads and Facebook.
- Create media inception ads using the Dollar-a-Day strategy.
- For each unpublished post, use tracking (UTM) parameters in the URL.
- Create unpublished posts and boost for website clicks and conversions.
- 6. Optimization
- Apply Metrics Decomposition.
- Compare the current period against the last period.
- Using Audience Insights, create new saved audiences.
- Review budget allocation by channel and ad set based on performance (watch for statistical noise).
- Increase relevance, positive and negative audiences.
- List 3 to 5 top recommendations to execute in the next 7 days.
- Apply Top N to the data set and explain the results in terms of Goals, Content, and Targeting for each level.
- Refine lookalike audiences.
- Update the Success Tracker.
Dennis Yu: The Genius Behind the Dollar-a-Day Strategy
Dennis Yu is a highly accomplished social media marketer and entrepreneur, best known as the inventor of the Dollar-a-Day strategy. He is also the co-author of the #1 best-selling book on Amazon in social media, The Definitive Guide to TikTok Ads. He has spent over a billion dollars on Facebook ads across his agencies and the agencies he advises. Dennis is the "million jobs" guy-- on a mission to create one million jobs via hands-on social media training, partnering with universities and professional organizations.
In addition to being quoted in major publications and on television, such as CNN, the Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, NPR, and LA Times, Dennis has an impressive list of clients that includes Nike, Red Bull, the Golden State Warriors, Ashley Furniture, Quiznos, and local service businesses like real estate agents and dentists. He's spoken at over 750 conferences in 20 countries, having flown over 6 million miles in the last 30 years to train young adults and business owners. Dennis is also a committed public speaker who speaks for free as long as the organization believes in the job-creation mission and covers business class travel.
When he's not working, Dennis enjoys hiking tall mountains, eating chicken wings, and taking Kaqun oxygen baths-- likely in a city near you.