Content Marketing Course
People talk about content marketing and how you need "great content," but how exactly does one create great content, especially with limited resources, and often in competitive and unsexy industries?
What works for a professional sports team, car dealership, or celebrity might not work for you, any more likely that their clothes would fit you or that you'd heal from taking the same medication someone else has.
Outsourcing “content marketing” to a third party is just as bad, since they don’t know your business or strategy, or your unique combination of goals, content, and targeting. Nothing is as authentic as the voice of a happy customer. That's the solution to your content marketing: to collect and amplify this voice at scale.
The sum of the stories being told by your customers, staff, and partners is your content marketing. This course gives you a step-by-step process to harness the power that you already have. Discover the 6 phases of “Authority Collection”, which is the key to content marketing efforts that drive traffic and sales, not merely X posts per day.
Learn from Dennis Yu
Dennis Yu is co-author of the #1 best-selling book on Amazon in social media, The Definitive Guide to TikTok Ads. He has spent a billion dollars on Facebook ads across his agencies and agencies he advises. Mr. Yu is the "million jobs" guy-- on a mission to create one million jobs via hands-on social media training, partnering with universities and professional organizations.
You can find him quoted in major publications and on television such as CNN, the Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, NPR, and LA Times. Clients have included Nike, Red Bull, the Golden State Warriors, Ashley Furniture, Quiznos-- down to local service businesses like real estate agents and dentists. He's spoken at over 750 conferences in 20 countries, having flown over 6 million miles in the last 30 years to train up young adults and business owners. He speaks for free as long as the organization believes in the job-creation mission and covers business class travel.
You can find him hiking tall mountains, eating chicken wings, and taking Kaqun oxygen baths-- likely in a city near you.
☑ Phase 1: Learning How to Write and Manage Articles
☑ Phase 2: Building and Utilizing Your Content Network
☑ Assemble Your Greatest Hits
☑ 6 Phases of Authority Collection
☑ BlitzMetrics Content Strategy
☑ 10 Ideas to Maximize Your Content
☑ Business Objectives by Benchmark
☑ Determining Your ONE Question
☑ The Influence Generator: Finding Your Why
☑ How to Structure Your Course with Video Topics
☑ How do I Drive More Awareness, Engagement, and Conversion After They’ve Gone Down the Funnel?
☑ Content Library Assembly
☑ What Type of Content Should I Use?
☑ The Growing Conundrum: You Don’t Have Time or Resources, but You Need to Produce Quality Content
☑ Facebook Public Figure Page Cover Video
☑ Amplification: Getting the Word Out Via Paid Ads
☑ 3 Modes of Producing Content
☑ 6 Types of Figureheads
Is this course for you?
If you're a business owner or a professional who's serious about creating "great content" and learning how to use it, then yes, this is for you.
There's a lot of work that you'll have to put in, but it's worth it in the end. If you're willing to invest the time and effort to learn what Dennis Yu has to teach you, go ahead and click on the "Buy the Course" button at the bottom of the page to start your journey.
If you're not willing to follow our process or if you feel that you don't have time for this, then this course might not be for you.
If you're determined to learn what true content marketing is all about, please continue reading.
This course will answer these questions
- How do you write powerful articles that position you as a thought leader?
- What is a “good” article?
- How do you know what topics to write about?
- How, exactly, do you go about connecting with other thought leaders to build content together?
- Why is the principle of “implied endorsement” critical to lead generation?
- How does the CCS (Content > Checklist > Software) triangle create awesome power?
- Where do you find the time to do all this?
- How do you drive more awareness, engagement, and conversions after they’ve gone down the funnel?
- Why is video the KING of content?
- How do you optimize video?
- What types of content should I use?
- What are the three types of content?
- What are the three types of audiences?
All of our courses are backed by tried and tested checklists. For this course, there are three.
Here is an example of a checklist you'll be following.
- Set up your blog and website.
- Choose topics that interest you.
- Set up Google Alerts on each topic.
- Create your article library to keep track of where and when you post.
- Make a content calendar for your posting schedule.
- Find blogs to comment on with thoughtful insights to grow your network.
- Read the Dollar A Day Course and complete all checklist items.