Driving Leads and Social ROI
Designed for small businesses, this package will provide you with 6 weeks of online training and resources so you can start generating more leads from Facebook quickly
Social advertising relies upon content marketing to generate and collect authority.
Relevancy is the intersection of Content and Targeting, whether on Google Quality Score or on Facebook.
The chaining of messaging is called Sequencing, also known as Marketing Automation in the email space, and People-Based Marketing by Facebook.
BlitzMetrics' social strategy is the unique intersection of Goals, Content, and Targeting (#GCT). They are channel and tool-independent.
Conversely, social media tactics change constantly, can be delegated, and are repeatable. They are channel and tool-dependent, driven by checklists.
The three components of successful social selling are People, Process, and Platform (#PPP). They're not interchangeable.
What happens next?
Our Implementation Process
How to qualify?
- Must be doing at least $500,000 a year in revenue, have been in business for at least 3 years, and have public reviews about your business on third-party sites.
- Must have happy “lighthouse” customers and partners for which you want to get many more of the same.
- Must be willing to produce content, especially video, to fill the stages of the funnel (awareness, engagement, conversion).
- Must have a website that already produces conversions.
- Must have realistic expectations-- that the program will drive some immediate sales, but mainly in the long-term word-of-mouth impact.
- Must designate one reliable, responsive person to work with our team, so we don’t have to chase or explain to multiple people. If you require more than one person involved, you are automatically Enterprise.