❏ Initial Setup
Create and use a public figure page to boost your personal brand.
- Understand the prerequisites for building a page.
a. Be willing to produce video.
b. Have something to teach.
c. Have a long-term mindset.
- Get the same profile picture across all platforms.
- Go to Facebook Page Creator and start creating your page.
- Connect to Business Manager.
- Create a Facebook ad account.
- Start boosting posts on Facebook using your Ad account.
- Plumbing- Set up tracking.
- Content: What to post.
Create a Content Library:
❏ Use Mention, Google Alerts, CrowdTangle, and Brand24.
❏ Content Library Template
❏ Ongoing Page Maintenance: 10 min per day by Virtual Assistant.
❏ Inbox Management
❏ Respond with a canned message or if you know how to help that person, assist them as needed.
❏ Engagement Management
❏ Like all shared posts.
❏ Comment on the shared post saying “Thanks for sharing!”
❏ If from a public figure, ask if we could quote them on that. Else, reply with a
“Thank you!” note, or appropriate response.
❏ Keep track of positive, high authority comments — add to content library.
❏ Hide all negative comments.
❏ Block persistent negative comments from the same person.
❏ Invite people to like the page.
Content Library updating:
❏ Adding positive mentions.
❏ Iterating on “Greatest Hits”.
❏ Adding videos to your “Current Videos” section as you upload to Youtube.