As part of our proven hiring process, we have hired multiple virtual assistants over the past 5 years who have become long-term team members of BlitzMetrics and assisted our partners in hiring high-quality virtual assistants. In our VA Hiring Process, we have compiled a system for screening and hiring virtual assistants.
1. Video Editor
- Take raw videos and upload to YouTube library and content library.
- Chop them up, edit them, and add captions and effects.
- Upload to Facebook as drafts
2. Operations Specialist
- Onboard new clients and specialists.
- Handle packages and billing via Infusionsoft.
- Follow up on dropped items.
- Schedule meetings, including reminders.
- Update operation processes
3. Content Specialist
- Transcribe audio
- Manage Quuu submissions.
- Lightweight editorial and coordination– listicles, interviews, webinar summaries, topic wheels.
- Gather content to assemble topic wheel and other components of the client and internal Content libraries.
- Maintain guide iterations, working with full-time employees.
- Update master asset tracker and list of Infusionsoft landing pages.
- Create client-specific versions, including infographics.
5. Community Management
- Lightweight responses on Facebook, LinkedIn, blog, Twitter, etc.
- Help users with basic questions– sending them to relevant articles, videos, and courses.
- Manage connection requests for Dennis on Facebook.
- Answer the phone during core hours– phone number on site, and Facebook messenger leads.
- Implement plumbing on new client websites.
- Manage IF/THEN triggers in the Logic Builder.
- Configure new websites for clients and specialists (WPMU and integration).
- Update database schema documentation and engineering roadmap.